Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Easter!

This Easter was a special one. They Easter Bunny brought my new baby cousin Kyle. He is so cute and so small. Mommy says she'll post some pictures of him soon.

The Easter Bunny brought me this really cool Laker basketball net. I am absolutely obsessed and can't stop playing. I dribble, shoot free throws, slam dunk, and even run circles and fake out the other players (Daddy!) After some time on the court, we went to the park. Since the Easter Bunny was making a special delivery, Mommy says he didn't have time to hide eggs at our house and hid them at the park. I didn't quite get why everyone kept telling me to put my eggs in a basket, I was trying to break the world record of the most Easter eggs carried by a one year old. After the park we went to Grandma's house. And what do you know, there were eggs hidden there too.

Here I am playing basketball. Mommy asked me if I'm going pro, and of course I said yes.


My 1st Easter egg hunt at the park. Don't ask why Mommy put me in white shorts and shoes. And she thought I was going to stay clean all day!






My next stop.










At the end of the day I was exhausted!

1 comment:

  1. omg you are such a cutie! I love the 2nd pic from the bottom. I have it printed out and posted on my wall at work! Everyone comments on how adorable you are!

    ReplyDelete