Thursday, March 11, 2010

Snow Dayz!

Here is some more catching up. In January Mommy, Daddy, and I went to the snow. Here are some pics from our fun day. (Sorry Mom went a little over board with the camera)





These are the moments!


There was a huge sledding hill. It was so high that we even had to take a lift up to the top. You should have seen Mommy and Daddy trying to get on and off the bench with me and my puffy suit. It was hillarious! Oh yeah, did I mention Daddy is afraid of heights? He could have killed me and Mommy when we were trying to swing the lift in mid air. He thought we were going to fall straight down!LOL! Here Daddy and I are on our way down the hill, the right way!




No one told me it was going to be so hard to stay standing!





Some more of Mommy's favorites.




1 comment:

  1. OMG too cute.. you look like the lil stay puff marshmellow man! When you get older, well take you with the boys snowboarding! Where did you all go?

    ReplyDelete