Today I went to a place called First Cuts and got my first hair cut. It was so much fun. As I sat in my space ship, the nice lady cut my first lock of hair and put it in an envelope for me to keep for my baby book (all without Mommy shedding a tear). Then she cut around my ears and trimmed the back with some tickly things called clippers. I didn't even move! I sat still the entire time. At the end I got an award and a ballon to take home. What an adventure!
Mommy and Daddy were so proud of me. Here I am with my ballom!
Hello Everyone! After tons of people asking my mom to send pictures and updates, and her failing to do so, she finally decided to let me start a blog so that everyone can watch me as I grow. I hope to update my blog frequently, so make sure you stop by and see what I've been up to!
look at my handsome lil man! kisses Nathan grandma loves you
ReplyDeleteaww he's such a big boy now.... and sits so well. Cant wait to see you for your bday.. you know and finally meet you LOL
ReplyDelete