Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Yeah! I'm finally one! (As Mommy and Daddy would say "Already one?") Mommy,Daddy, and I celebrated with my first "real" sweet, a cupcake and a fun present.

Here's a picture of my cupcake. I can't believe Mommy let me eat it, and it wasn't even organic. LOL!


I have to admit, I'm a clean eater, so some of these shots are staged. Mommy just had to smash my face in the frosting to create the cutest pictures.







I got so messy I had to take a bath. When I was all fresh and clean I opened my 1st present, although it took me a while to figure out what to do with it. First I played drums, then I stood on it, and finally Mommy showed me how to tear the paper, just like I do her magazines!

2 comments:

  1. AAHHH! look at my handsome lil man getting all messy, bad mommy! Happy Birthday my Nathan Alexander, grandma is so proud of you walking and no bottle. love you papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww what a big boy... cant wait to see you for your party.. you know so I can finally meet ya LOL

    ReplyDelete