We went to the San Diego Chargers game today. It was my first time ever to a professional football game. Yeah, I've been to daddy's football games, but it doesn't count when they think they are professional ;). I had a blast calling out touchdowns and even predicting a fumble. As soon as I said "Fumble!", the ball slipped out of the Charger's hands and the Cardinals got it to score a touchdown. OOOPS! I can't wait to go to my next game. By the looks on mommy and daddy's faces, I think they can. LOL!
Hello Everyone! After tons of people asking my mom to send pictures and updates, and her failing to do so, she finally decided to let me start a blog so that everyone can watch me as I grow. I hope to update my blog frequently, so make sure you stop by and see what I've been up to!
Looks like so much fun, Courtney! Love and miss you! ♥
ReplyDeleteyeahhhhhhhhh finally an update! OMg you have gotten so BIGGGGG.
ReplyDelete