Now that Mother's Day has gone and past and all the gifts have been past out, I can show you the rest pictures that we took. Here are some of my favorite of Kyle by himself and Kyle and me together. We gave them out as gifts to our Nanas so we had to keep them a secret for a little while.
Hello Everyone! After tons of people asking my mom to send pictures and updates, and her failing to do so, she finally decided to let me start a blog so that everyone can watch me as I grow. I hope to update my blog frequently, so make sure you stop by and see what I've been up to!
hey cutie.. can you please tell your mom and dad we need an update. Im sure your doing all kinds of cute things and have grown im sure! miss ya all!!
ReplyDelete