Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sneak Peak

Today I went with my friends to Fort Lots of Fun Park to participate in the annual Pumpkins in the Park carnival. It was on fire!!!!! Almost literally, it was in the 80's down here by the beach. Thank God I was there to help put out the fire! LOL! Not only was the weather hot, but I was hot too. Poor firemen who have to wear their thick heavy suits when fighting those blazing fires.

As I was walking to the park, I got a strange look from a police officer who drove by. I didn't understand why he was shaking his head, especially when Mommy said "His Dad's a police officer" Doesn't everyone like fireman? I know Mommy does! Here is a sneak peak of my Halloween costume. Plenty more pictures to come.






5 comments:

  1. omg, mommy must be tired, great looking costume. fireman,handsome little man. kisses papa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little man seems to be ready to put a fire. I guess your mom & dad was very blessed to have you, if you grow up to be like your mom & dad, you will be ok... I guess if i was smart enough i could post my name & e-mail...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i believe i am your grandpa frome seattle, to which i have not had the pleasure of meeting you yet. Yes that would make me,your dad's ( dad ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. And little man, as you can see, i have not figured out how to comment on your blog properly.....but i will figure it out by the time i get off work at 7am. Take care little man & tell your mom & dad they have done a great job.

    ReplyDelete