It has been over a month since Mommy updated my blog! Life has changed quite a bit since we posted last. Mommy is back at work full time, but we've kept up our busy schedule. After school on Mondays, we go to swim lessons and family night dinner. Then on Wednesdays, we go walking with my friend Lauren and her mommy. Last on Thursdays, we go to sign language class with my friends Jonah and Miles and then out to dinner afterwards. This doesn't count all the park dates and walks in between. Boy are we busy! I have also started trying to walk and have grown two new teeth on the top, making the total four. I can sign more, milk, and water and am learning many more. My favorite words to say are Da Da and that, along with the many other words that I try to say. Mommy keeps telling me that I'm getting so big and that I'm growing up so fast, then she looks like she's going to cry. Isn't growing up a good thing? Well here are a few updated pictures of me. I hope to update you again soon.
Hello Everyone! After tons of people asking my mom to send pictures and updates, and her failing to do so, she finally decided to let me start a blog so that everyone can watch me as I grow. I hope to update my blog frequently, so make sure you stop by and see what I've been up to!
No comments:
Post a Comment