
Mommy and I took Daddy to Disneyland for a late Father's Day present. It is his favorite place to go and I can see why. We had sooo much fun. I couldn't get enough. I went on rides and visited lots of characters. I can't wait to go again. (Please excuse the many pictures. My mom is obssesed and can't pick which ones are the best!)
Mommy had to get me the classic Mickey hat.


I know this picture is hard to see, but I just had to post it. Daddy wasn't very happy to see me dressed as a fireman. LOL.
Here I am on my first ride ever!


Daddy says Mommy is completely silly when it comes to what I can eat and when I can eat it. She's always making sure I wait 3-4 days in between new foods and checking to see if it's healthy. This time Daddy was prepared. He asked the lady at the "slushy" stand what was in the apple slushy. She said 100% apple juice and crushed ice. When he came back and explained, Mommy let me try it since I've already tried apples. It was soooo cold, but I loved it!
I had to stop a few times during the day to take a nap. It was so tiring.

Can you believe Daddy threw me in the Eeyore's at the store? He's so funny!
I visited Pooh, Eeyore, and Tiger. I was so excited I couldn't stop smiling and saying "EEEEE!"




I learned to wave!!!!
I went flying high on an elephant named Dumbo!
My favorite character was Mickey! He stayed and played with me for about 5 minutes. I kissed his nose, he tickled my feet, and we laughed and laughed!


Daddy sent Mommy and me to jail. Here we are trying to break out!

We went to a petting zoo. The big sheep felt just like my blankie!

N for Nathan

Here I am with some silly hats that Mommy thought would look funny on me!






love it... your cousins will be at WDW in 3days, and they dont even know LOL Im hoping I can take as great of pics as your mom does!!
ReplyDeleteHey and I noticed you even had a costume change too LOL :)
miss you all!