Sunday, August 30, 2009

Just Monkey'n Around!

Yesterday I went with my friend Lauren to the LA Zoo. We saw all sorts of animals like gorillas, chimps, giraffes, zebras and much much more. We even saw a creature that made Mommy and Lauren's mommy, Gretchin, scream. I think they called it a rat. We were eating lunch under these nice cool trees on a bench, when all of a sudden Mommy heard some scurrying in the leaves underneath us. She look and there it was. She jumped and ran off with me, leaving my stuff on the bench. A few minutes past and we were packing up our stuff, and there it was again, only this time it was on the bench right next to my hat!!! All of us screamed and ran. I bet that was a funny scene for onlookers. I also have a confession to make, I had my first kiss at the zoo! I was standing with Lauren looking at the monkeys and she leaned over to kiss me and I kissed her back. She was so embarrassed, blushed and laughed. I didn't know what the big deal was. She must have liked it because she came back for another and another. Our mommies just watched and laughed. Here are some pictures from our wonderful exploration.









1 comment:

  1. I see you picked up a Cougar while you were at the zoo Nathan LOL.

    ReplyDelete