Sunday, July 26, 2009

Our First Family Vacay in Rancho Mirage

This weekend Mommy, Daddy and I went on our first family vacation to Rancho Las Palmas Resort and Spa. We had the time of our lives. It was scorching hot, but we found some great ways to beat the heat. They had this place called Splashtopia. Here is a view of it from our room. IT HAD A FOUNTAIN AREA
A BIG POOL AREA
Here I am swimming with Mommy
I used my new swimming skills to go under water, 1st by myself . . .
then with Mommy! (Pictures brought to you by Daddy's new waterproof camera)
I practiced jumping off the side of the pool


and splashing around


Mommy bought the biggest darn floppy hat she could find just so that I could match. The sides even folded up and made me look like a swimming cowboy. She's crazy.
A BEACH

Me and my turtle man


Boy was it hot and sunny!






Kissy, Kissy Daddy!



Aye, this water's cold!



Mommy even let me touch the sand! Can you believe it?




Yee Hah! Ride Um' Cowboy!


AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, A LAZY RIVER!

I loved me a ride on the intertubes!





Here I am at the end of the day, drying off




When we got back to the hotel room, Mommy let me roam around naked for a while, only to her surprise, I peed on the floor! Shh. Don't tell the cleaning lady.

3 comments:

  1. OHH love that resort... might have to check it out for your cousins! HAHA and look at cute lil tooshy... thats black mail material for mom years to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe your mommy let you touch the sand! Its about time (hahahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my boy! grandma soooooo proud! love you Nathan. Grandma

    ReplyDelete