Friday, July 10, 2009

The Life! Beach, Drink in Hand, and Friend by your Side!

I think I need to rename my blog to Noah and Me! LOL!

Today Noah and I had a playdate at the beach. It was my first time visiting the beach to sit and play. I've been on the strand a million times, walked in the sand for Mother's Day, but never went to spend a relaxing day at the beach. It was a blast. Only if Mom would let me get dirty. Heck, I was at the beach, what did she expect. Noah's mom let him crawl in the sand, even eat the sand. But there was my mom, making me stay on the blanket, even rolling up my swim trunks so that they didn't get wet when the waves came. Silly Mom! All she was missing was the leaf blower to blow all of the sand off when I was done! I hope she starts realizing shes got a boy, and boys will be boys.

Me with my drink in hand.


This is what happens when you have a few too many drinks, a double chin!


Check out my new beach attire! Always gotta match.


Just gazing into the horizon.


Yumm, this shovel tastes good.


Noah's mommy showed me how to get down and dirty and touch the sand. It only lasted long enough to take the picture and mommy picked me right up.


Look at us with our matchy matchy red floppy hats and two front teeth!
Click on the picture to get a better look at those teeth.


Hey! What you doin' with my shovel?


Mommy says I'm the cutest kid in the world!

2 comments:

  1. Grandma love these pictures, papa joe want to know when is it his turn with you in your blog!
    Papa joe said your his handsome boy! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mommy is right you are a cutie!

    ReplyDelete