Well for starters, ever since that singing under the stars last week, I'm super scared of Noah. Last week he pulled me down, yelled at me, then made me cry. Here was my reaction when I found out he was in the same swim class! Mommy didn't seem all that worried!
Then this lady came out and told us there had been an "accident" in the pool. An accident? What kind of accident I thought. Well since they had to postpone our class 15 minutes to clean the pool, I got the idea that is was pretty gross. Yuck!
(Hey Grandma, notice the spot by my face? Someone was there to watch me!"

After that, it was on. We got to try out lots of new tricks.
First, they had a platform in the middle of the pool so us shorties could stand.
Then we got on our bellies and went ZOOOOM! Like Super Man!
Next we played the passing game where we had to "swim" back and forth between our mommies and the teacher.
Last we practiced the back float. By the looks of this picture, I was getting a little extra help.
Here we are posing proud after finishing our first lesson! Actually we were both exhausted.

And who was the special guest to get me up out of the pool? Daddy! He surprised Mommy and Me to watch us test out the waters for the first time. Thanks Dad!






aah! grandma has tears, your growing up to fast. good job papa! love you crazy grandma #2
ReplyDeleteawww good job Nat, love your lil swim trunks... man I miss them that size.... almost makes me wanna have another.... until I hear your cousins yelling at eachother. Ya feeling passed.
ReplyDelete