Tuesday, June 23, 2009



This weeks I ♥ Faces challenge is "Lets Here it for the Boys". Here are this weeks entries. My mommy has included a picture of me for the kids category and a picture of Daddy and me for the adults category. Head on over to I ♥ Faces by clicking on the button to check out all the other adorable boys.

Kids Category

This is Mommies absolute favorite picture of me! She took it while we were having our first picnic in the backyard.





Mommy just took this picture of Daddy and me yesterday. We were playing at the park just having a grand old time!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I love your header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo of Nathan is gorgeous - no wonder you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning! Love your entries :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful picture, such a beautiful baby! mineis up at http://my-crossroad.com/2009/06/i-faces-lets-hear-it-for-boys-kids.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous baby pic... that's one for your wall!

    ReplyDelete