Friday, May 1, 2009

Flashback Friday!

Since it took Mommy 4 months to let me share with you, I have decided to declare Friday's as Nathan's "Flashback" Friday. I hope you enjoy some pictures of me during my younger days!


Me in Mommy's tummy at 12 weeks. This is before she knew that I was a boy! They found out this day that I was going to be camera shy. I was kicking and moving until they turned the camera on and then I laid still!



Here is a picture of Daddy kissing me at about 4 months.


Here's a picture of me and Mommy after going to prenatal yoga at about 7 months. Boy does she look tired!


This is me at Halloween with my first pumpkin! Mommies 9 months pregnant here.

Visit next Friday to see more flashbacks of me when I was young! He He!

1 comment:

  1. Its friday Im waiting for my new Friday Flashback taking it ol skool Nat style LOL

    ReplyDelete