I have only been blogging for a couple of hours and already Daddy is complaining that he is not on my page. Well here are some pictures of me at my first Centurion game!
Yay! So glad you started a blog! I've had mine since I was pregnant, this thing is really addicting.. haha! It was great seeing you guys today! Hope to see you soon!
Hello Everyone! After tons of people asking my mom to send pictures and updates, and her failing to do so, she finally decided to let me start a blog so that everyone can watch me as I grow. I hope to update my blog frequently, so make sure you stop by and see what I've been up to!
Yay! So glad you started a blog! I've had mine since I was pregnant, this thing is really addicting.. haha! It was great seeing you guys today! Hope to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Tiffany & Riley
oh yeah, our blog is www.babycamilleri.blogspot.com :)
ReplyDelete